Monday, November 10, 2014

What would you do for a neighbor with food poisoning?

Would you knock on the door and check on him/her? Even more, would you bring over a pot of freshly cooked chicken noodle soup for dinner? Would you care enough to stuff their fridge with Chobani, fruit and OJ for the next morning?

I did all of the above, and suggested him to sue the hell out of the certain food chain (starts with a C) that put him in the miserable state.

In return,  he gave me a box of match sticks that I needed for lighting the lavender scented candles that I just got for insomnia, and even a bottle of my favorite beer.

Now, replace "neighbor" with "ex-boyfriend" (actually he is both). And in case you are wondering, yes, he is the reason for my insomnia, and the reason I like beer to start with. I will probably saving the beer and the match stick box for as long as I can. Pathetic, I know. But this is what I do to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin